Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Oh. My. Bartleby. - Themed housing!

Soooooo, remember that one time I mentioned school-specific housing?

Well, KingsIsle is graciously giving us said feature this month! *Rubs hands together greedily* This is the moment we've all been waiting for! (Or at least I have.) What a perfect Christmas present!

The downside: they're expensive. Either 10,000 crowns ($20 USD) or 100,000 in-game gold. So either spend all your time and effort farming bosses for the money or spend real money. Weigh your options well, friends, because these houses look AWESOME.


 "Velcome to my house. I'd like to have you for dinner tonight.You know, cause I'm a vampire. Vampires suck blood. I want to eat you, okay? Jeez." 

*Jumps up and down excitedly* I can't wait! I can't! Though I'll have to, they cost a lot :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment