- New stuff in the crown shop - A Grizzleheim themed house (FINALLY!) and a beastmaster outfit which does nothing but increase your pet's training points, so unless you don't care about your wizard's stats, it's pretty useless.
- New crafting recipes - Torald Wayfinder in Northguard can sell you a recipe for another Grizzleheim house. Gotta admit, after taking a tour of both of them, the outside of the crowns one is prettier, but all around the crafted one is better and costs 40,000 less gold. Only problem is you have to finish all other crafting quests before you can make it D:
- New pet vendor - Marleybone now sells some pretty interesting pets in the pub where Croaky hangs out.
- New friend options - You can now make it so that only your friends (and not their friends) can come to your house. Also, you can kick them out when you want >:D
- New pet changes - Prices for pet hatching has gone down. They also made it so pets who have spellcards DANCE when you use the spell! :D
- New Dragonspyre - Questing is easier in DS for a few reasons. The health of enemies is a bit lower, and towers have less levels on them. Also, you find quest items faster. Which is awesome for my necromancer since she just got there lol
- New other stuff - You can read about it on the update notes HERE.
Anyways, that's pretty much it. I'm off to the test realm to splurge with my fake crowns XD
Safe journeys everyone!