Friday, June 11, 2010

No life - A quick way to level up!

Remember that death wizard I have, the one I started and kind of abandoned as soon as I hit Marleybone? (I really strongly dislike questing in Marleybone >_>) Well, 3 cans of Coke, 14 hours and 2 tired eyes later I have gotten her out of Marleybone once and for all and have now started her on MooShu :D I am well aware of how insane this makes me sound and I embrace that. Because after half a day of running errands for lovelorn St. Bernards and snooty debutantes, I pretty much AM crazy.

Don't know if I have the same will power to finish up Mooshu in a day. But I know now I won't be in as much of a hurry because Mooshu actually has sidewalks, and less running back and forth. And oh glory, there are more teleport stones! Quests are easier, too. "Oh, go over into that rock garden and let me know when you're ready for more experience points."

In other news, I am going to be working on a special Wizard 101 project that I think will be uber cool. I've got it all outlined, now I just need to make it, which will take a bit of resources. But it will be worth it when it's complete, methinks. I will post about it when it's complete :D

Anyway, that's all I've got for now. Too foggy in the brain to write more.

Safe journeys everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment