Saturday, July 25, 2015

Getting beefy beach bodies

  Greetings, young wizards!

  Well, it has been a busy couple weeks in the Spiral, what with finishing Wintertusk on my necromancer, Victoria Ravenblood. She has now returned to Celestia to continue the main story line, which I've been working on for, like, a year now :P

 At first I thought these guys were mecha-reptilians and I was like :D
 But then I realized they were eels and I was like :(

  What else is new? Well, with the imminent return of That's Life!, my fiance and I have been training up Autumn and Zachary to keep them nice and limber. After all, they'll be doing a lot of running around in the next episode. I won't say much regarding the premise, but I can tell you it will be a grand adventure. And the journey along the way is quite enjoyable too!

  For my fiance's birthday I got him 30,000 crowns (which, by the way, are on sale for 25% off for the rest of summer -- a fantastic deal!), and this will be more than enough to unlock quite a good deal of areas. Right now we are working on the rest of Marleybone, and after that we will probably be knocking out a good deal of Grizzleheim.

If you look really closely, sometimes the Queen's guard actually blink.

  So far, our journey through Marleybone is only about halfway through. We've been struggling with the burden of all the tiny ridiculous side quests. This is the most back-and-forth world of all, and I'm truly remembering why it is my least favorite place in all of the Spiral. Well, except for the sights and sounds...

 Plus, this guy has the sweetest pair of shades.

   But the cool part of coming back during the Summer is that there are plenty of activities. In fact, we've even paid a visit to the Professor recently

 We were... kind of hounding him so he was dogging us out. Hahaha, woof.

  Other than that, not much else is new! Although we're constantly on the lookout for any good gear. Anyone know of a boss that drops some tough death gear for level 66-68 necromancer? Victoria is still using Malistaire's robes and I feel like I'm way behind everyone else!
  
  Well, until next time, safe journeys everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment