Monday, July 12, 2010

This and that - A bit of news for ya.

So, I haven't logged into the game for a couple weeks, even though I'm so close... SO CLOSE... to getting my necromancer to lvl 48. This is for a few reasons, the main being that I'm burnt out on the grind of sidequesting. I know this is not so much of a problem because of the newest updates but still... just need to let this boredom run its course before getting back into the swing of things. Maybe I'll just wait till Celesita comes out so I'll have something to motivate me to finish DS lol.

The other main reason is I had an encounter with yet another "friend" who just used me to level up. Oh it just never gets old. They always find the strangest excuses to not return the favor of helping you out on quests, and then suddenly they just never log on again. Lol I'm so glad necromancy is great for soloing because I am never gonna fall for the whole "quest buddy" thing again. Seriously, I'm so over that.

But anyway, in spite of my whole misanthropy, I have indeed scheduled a filming session for my next episode of That's Life! (which you can read HERE) and I've been expediting my hashing out of the 4th script as well. Must satisfy the masses, ya know (all 3 of the people who care, I mean). We're about halfway through the series now! Thanks to the approaching addition of Celestia, it will be extended out for another episode though. Yay, I think. Episode 3 is gonna be a mystery/comedy, episode 4 is gonna be... well, I'm not quite sure. My plots become more and more convoluted as they go on :P Episode 5 will be pretty epic, I have it planned out a bit in my mind (though I really should write some of my ideas for it down so I'll remember). Episode 6 was going to be for GH but since Celestia may be out before I get to that point, I will be waiting to finish that world so I can make it the 6th episode. The last episode will be for GH, and it's not really going to have a plot (I hope)!

Anyhoodle, that's pretty much all I've been up to. What have you all been doing lately?

Safe journeys!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, that's great. I hope we can meet in-game sometime soon.

    ReplyDelete